Hard & Soft Landscaping Contractors
We work in all aspects of landscaping, including (but not limited to) garden design, courtyard design, fencing and irrigation. We're passionate about all areas of landscaping, and aim to compliment the aesthetic of your home for yourself and your family for years to come.
Garden and Courtyard Design:
While we specialise in smaller, family-sized houses, we are able to work with some larger scale designs upon consultation. As landscape contractors with over 30 years experience in the landscaping field and with all team members being certified with Primary ITO (horticulturalists) and Hazardco, you can rest assured we know what we're doing.
- Save yourself the stress of managing multiple landscape contractors
- Resources are spread between all projects (for example, soil from the driveway levelling can be used for gardens), saving you money
- Finished to the highest quality, every time
- Expert advice from qualified horticulturists
- No hidden costs or sneaky sales tactics
We cover all fencing surfaces from timber to concrete block, plastered and polished concrete block, metal pool fencing and standard pailing boundary fencing.
Irrigation is one of the most important factors in your garden and lawn maintenance. We can install computerised irrigation systems which are completely automatic, through to simple manually operated irrigation systems.
I really appreciated finding a landscaper with horticultural knowledge. Understanding my garden and recommending plants and flowers to best suit it certainly helped the whole process. Top quality job, guys! - Eva Morgan
- Statement garden features
- Plant and soil suggestions for your conditions
- Flower gardens
- BBQ areas, and more