From asphalt, concrete, exposed aggregate to cobblestones – there are a number of materials and finishes to choose from depending on your driveway budget and preferences.
We consider all factors when planning your driveway, that other companies might miss:
- Your house's current aesthetic
- Glare and colour considerations
- Treatment considerations
- General wear and tear and the overall effect on feet and tyres
Exposed aggregate (still a highly popular choice) can also be seeded with 25 different varieties of pebbles to enhance the top surface.
How The Process Works
1.We'll arrange a time that suits you to meet onsite for a free consultation and plan of your paving and landscaping requirements.
2. We then bring in our excavation team and dig out the required areas. Instead of removing your soil from the site, which will cost additional money, we utilise the excavated soil to level up your site for lawns.
3. We use road base to 100mm depth, compacted, then boxed at which time we call you if you’d prefer to change the shape – which some people do when they see the boxing.
4. Once you are happy with the area, we pour the concrete at 100mm thick with steel reinforcing. Your concrete will then be strategically cut to avoid cracking. Exposed aggregate surfaces are acid washed and sealed to protect the surface from oil and also to enhance the colour which will be applied after 7 days of drying.
Working with Armstrong Landscapes was the best choice I could have made for our outdoor area. Not only were they reliable and easy to deal with, but they gave great advice on which materials to use on our driveway. It's been three years since being laid and it still looks brand new. - Philip Holland
- Exposed aggregate driveways
- Polished concrete driveways
- Cobblestones driveways
- Asphalt driveways
- Stamped patterned concrete driveways
- Coloured concrete driveways